5.01.2012

We Are.... GETTING MARRIED!

 
I. AM. DONE!

Literally half an hour ago I finished my last final exam at University Park EVER (hopefully).  Scary, right?!  I'm still waiting on a few grades to come in before I know without a doubt that I can walk this Saturday and officially graduate in August.  I'll admit: I didn't work as hard as I could have/should have this semester, so I'm praying that one or two of my harder classes end in passing grades or else I have to retake a course next Fall - something I DEFINITELY cannot afford.  Prayers would be appreciated!

But now... the fun begins!  I can take a nice, big breath and jump head first into planning this wedding!  101 days to go!  Matt and I were fortunate to have our photographer, Tara, come to State College Sunday evening to take our engagement photos.  We saw a preview yesterday on her blog (click HERE to see) and I absolutely LOVE them!  Here are some of my favorites:



We took a lot of photos at various places around campus including Old Main, Rec Hall, and the wrestling room.  I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!!!  I do have one more prayer request: our photographer, Tara, is pregnant and I would appreciate if everyone could pray for her to have a healthy pregnancy.  Thanks!

My plans now include relaxing, reading magazines, watching all 8 seasons of Will & Grace for the 900th time, and not stressing out whatsoever!  I do have a good amount of "to-dos" to accomplish this week - painting the bathroom at the house, cleaning, etc - but it is all stuff I enjoy doing... yes, I ENJOY cleaning!  I'll be going home on Monday to spend a week at home until the 14th to begin babysitting for the most talented and energetic 10 and 12 year old kids I know!