3.23.2012

Embrace It

I don't deal well with change and/or confusion. I like having plans and, in my (often arrogant) opinion, my original plans are usually "the best." But, when these plans get thrown up in the air or are changed entirely, I go a little crazy... and that's putting it lightly.

There have been many instances in my life where I have had a plan, only to have it crumble before my eyes and leave me wondering what to do next. However, there is always another step or another path waiting for me to take, which leads me to a happiness I could never have imagined for myself. It is truly incredible.

While I recognize these altered or entirely new plans aren't necessarily the ones I initially had for myself, I know that what ultimately is to be is according to Heavenly Father's plan for me - and His plan is the only plan that matters.

I have faith that God's plan for me is perfect... I just may not be able to see or understand it fully at the moment. I can get frustrated and irritated and shut myself down all that I want to, but ultimately I know that I have to embrace the confusion and chaos and simply live out the plan God has for me.

Mark 11:22

No comments: