5.13.2012

Picture Potpourri

I don't know what it is about transferring my iPhone pictures to my laptop that I don't ever want to do, but I realize I haven't done it in quite some time and am putting a random assortment of those pictures in this post.

WYNDING BROOK GOLF COURSE:

Reception Space

 Ceremony Space




 EXTREME MAKEOVER: BEDROOM EDITION:

Begin with four (4) purple walls...



Add two (2) awesome parents and a can of primer...


 Continue mixing one (1) can of gray/blue paint...

Add a random assortment of stuff you stole from your parents' house...

 Now add some awesome furniture from the best soon-to-be in-laws ever...

Serve to one (1) fiancé... and enjoy!


BATHROOM RE-DO:

The house's upstairs bathroom WAS a hideous shade of blue... Sorry the picture quality stinks!

Matt was making a LOT of progress priming with the tiniest paint roller on Earth!

 We ended up painting the bathroom a nice, neutral tan color, but I didn't take any final photos since 1) we were exhausted and 2) we have some touch-ups to do!


THE CUTEST GUY I KNOW:

 Matt's first experience with chicken and waffles!

 Being attacked by the Cunningham cuties.



HOME IS WHERE YOUR CATS ARE:

 I love Tigger, but he just does NOT care where or how he stretches himself out...
 

 Momma Kitty is the cuddliest cat I have ever met


BROOCH BOUQUET:

 Some of the brooches...

I started wrapping them with wire, followed by floral tape as per online tutorials.  I hope to goodness I did it right!



Tigger being a BIG help

Well, here's what I have so far!  Obviously they aren't arranged very nicely, and I will be looking for more to add.  I plan on filling in with ivory roses underneath to cover gaps and hide the wires.  I just hope and pray this idea wasn't a waste of time...



CEREMONY FLOWERS:

Presenting SUPERTUNIAS!
Mom and I stopped at a really nice Amish market on our way to run some errands Friday and stumbled upon these beauties!  They're hanging baskets now, but after talking with the incredibly nice lady that owns the market, she is willing to plant some in white planters that we can sit on pillars for the ceremony.  She said she will plant 20 (!!!!) so I have my choice of which ones turn out the nicest, and I can check back on them as they grow.

This is the general idea - two pillars at the beginning and end of the aisle, each with a planter of supertunias in them.  We bought two of the white stands pictured in this photo.

I had to sneak a picture of the nice Amish lady to send to Matt since he is obsessed with their culture.  I was so thankful for her enthusiasm and willingness to work with me for our wedding!


BABE...

ONLY 44 MORE DAYS UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN!